Pro Max Inversion Table
Relax your back, decompress the spine, and relieve the stress of the workday with the Health Mark Pro Max inversion table. The unique design of the Pro Max allows the user to use it the traditional “face up” inversion position or in a “face down” position. The traditional “face up” inversion position aids in relieving compression fatigue, lower back pain, and stimulates blood flow. The “face down” position is ideal for massage therapists who can use the table to give their clients a soothing massage.
The Pro Max is a breeze to use. When you choose one of the five preset angles, you can relax backward until the machine reaches the finishing point. You don’t have to worry about balancing the machine. Or, when you’re in the full vertical position, you can stretch your body out to perform inverted crunches or back hyper-extensions. All of the positions and exercises will improve your circulation, stimulate your blood flow for increased mental awareness, and improve your posture.
Treat yourself to the ultimate Inversion Therapy experience with the Health Mark Pro Max Inversion Table! It has massage table style construction that supports up to 600 pounds of body weight. The padded face rest ensures maximum comfort and its 5 preset angles provide the ultimate in ease of operation. 180 degree inversion is easily achieved in the face-down position to allow for full gravity traction and performing back hyper-extensions. In the face up position you can complete abdominal work or decompress your spine to increase circulation, reduce muscle stress, fatigue, and lower back pain. The unique Pro Max Inversion Table is the only non-motorized multi-positional inversion table available today!
PRO MAX INVERSION TABLE PRODUCT FEATURES
- Easy and safe to use
- 5 pre-set positions eliminating worry about balancing the table
- Use in face up or face down position
- Height adjustable crescent-shaped head/face rest provides comfort in face up or down positions
- Dense foam padded back support for comfort
- Easily accessible front and rear ankle bracelets provide stability and keep you secure
- Foam roller knee supports ease pressure
- Non-skid foot plate keeps you in position
- 25 height settings to accommodate heights of 4-ft. 10-in. to 6-ft. 11-in.
- Made of heavy duty tubular steel with a black powder coated finish
- 2 rear caster wheels to make relocating the unit easier
- Weight capacity: 600 pounds
- One year limited warranty
- Made in Taiwan